Even small local businesses that only serve their hometown need a site. That’s because the web is the first place people go when looking for a product or service. A website helps every business:
- Promote and sell their products and services
- Connect with new customers (and keep existing customers)
- Build credibility
- Compete with bigger businesses
- Control their brand and keep their marketing fresh and current
Best of all, a website is much easier and more affordable than you might think. AHGEZ offers a complete selection of online tools for building websites, along with hosting, email and marketing options to grow their business on the web.
You may be looking through our selection of hosting services and packages while wondering which one you should sign up for. That’s understandable! To make your decision easier, it’s important to remember:
- Our hosting packages are fully-scalable! That means that as your site grows, we have a hosting solution that can grow with you. We offer seamless migrations so when your site is ready for that more powerful hosting package, our team can easily move your site into that other website hosting solution.
- We can help you decide! Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by if you have questions about which website hosting service you should choose. Just contact us via live chat, phone or email.
With these features out of the way, here is a breakdown of our website hosting to help you decide which one you should ultimately choose.
- Web Hosting – Our Shared Hosting is the perfect solution if you’re starting a new site, have a lower traffic/growing site or have a small personal site or blog. Our Shared Hosting is extremely user-friendly thanks to the award-winning cPanel control panel. Whether this is your first website or you’ve hosted a hundred sites, you’ll love cPanel. Use its intuitive graphical interface to manage your websites, files, domains, databases and more! Use our Shared Hosting to host Drupal, WordPress Joomla or any number of other software options!
- VPS Server – When you want more power than Shared Hosting, choose a virtual private server (VPS). Through the use of virtualization technology, your VPS resources are partitioned off from other users for enhanced speed and power. A VPS is a great solution if you run a medium-size blog or business site, have a popular blog or are looking to run more intensive software solutions. Our VPS comes in two flavors including:
- When you choose our Managed VPS Server Hosting, you’ll get the same ease of use found with our Shared Hosting plans. That’s because it includes the cPanel control panel. You’ll also get the advantage of comprehensive server management from our expert Guru Crew Support team!
- Choose our Unmanaged VPS Server Hosting solution if you’re an expert developer who wants full control over your server, root access and is comfortable working with the command line.
- Reseller Hosting – Are you looking to host your own customers or launch your own web hosting company? Consider this turn-key hosting solution. Each of your customers will get their own cPanel control panel. You’ll get access to the WHM control panel giving you the ability to manage your customers, create hosting packages and more!
- Dedicated Server Hosting – This is the ultimate hosting solution! With Dedicated Server Hosting, all of the server resources are yours and yours alone. No other customer is hosted on your server. Dedicated Servers are perfect for your business sites, eCommerce sites, running a site that gets thousands of daily visitors or when you need to run the most intensive software.