"هم حقا مهذبون وسريعون وفعالون !!" – قيمنا عملاؤنا 5 من 5
- You get full control of server memory, bandwidth, usage, storage space as well as software installation with unmanaged VPS server.
- You can customize your VPS as per your exact needs.
- An inexpensive solution as there is no cost of management involved.
- Don’t have to rely on anyone for any modifications on your server.
- If you have limited technical knowledge of the server, the server management can be stressful.
- You need to invest a lot of time as all the tasks related to the server such as management, software installation, server updates and maintenance is your duty.
- Constant monitoring of the server is required in order to keep a check on any traffic spike or any malicious activities.
If you are looking for an easy upgrade from your Shared Hosting account and want to continue using an intuitive control panel like cPanel, we recommend that you select a Managed VPS account. Our expert support team can even seamlessly migrate your existing website into a Managed VPS for free!
If, on the other hand, you are an experienced developer who is comfortable working with command line and want root access so you can fully customize your server, an Unmanaged VPS would be a better option for you.
In managed VPS, the routine server maintenance and upgradation is taken care by your hosting provider. While, in unmanaged VPS server, the hosting provider is only responsible for handling hardware and network related issues.
Unmanaged VPS is less expensive than managed VPS hosting and is perfect for developers or administrators.Managed VPS is a little costlier but ideal for customers not have technical skills.
We manage the hardware and network that the VPS uses. We don’t manage the security, software or updates on the VPS itself – that will be your responsibility.
We’d recommend an Unmanaged VPS if you’re confident with server management. If you require technical support and advice, then we’d recommend one of our Managed VPS Hosting.